DO YOU WANT TO WORK AS A GUIDE?
We require that you:
- are at least 21 years old
- have a professional appearance and are sociable
- are highly motivated and flexible
- are able to travel by bus, boat, train or plane
- are a citizen of one of the EU/EEA countries or have a work permit in Norway
- speak one of the following 4 language combinations fluently;
- English and German + one of the following; French, Italian or Spanish
- English + French + Spanish
- English + French+ Italian
- English + Italian + Spanish
By fluently we mean C1 or C2 level in speaking and listening skills according to EU Standard, see "Europass Language self- assessment grid". Russian, Dutch, Portuguese or Chinese in addition is an advantage. Norwegian is not a requirement.
We offer you:
- an exciting summer job as a guide – normally from mid-May to mid-September
- free online education so you can study wherever you are
- on-site educational training in Nordfjord and the Geiranger area just before you start working
- good salary
- possibilities of returning to work for us every summer
- help in finding accommodation
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL BEFORE MID-JANUARY 2017
Tell us when you can move to Norway and until when you can work and enclose a European CV with detailed language levels as mentioned above.